- Do you have an existing piece you would like to take further?
- Do you have an idea you would like grow?
- Would you like some input into developing your skills and knowledge – artistic or otherwise?
- Do you think you could ‘up your game’ with some help?
‘Yes’ to any of the above means you are eligible to apply.
Successful applicants are expected to contribute £50 to the project. In return they will receive one year’s free PANDA membership (worth £75), reimbursement of related project travel expenses, three full days professional development input, networking opportunities and the chance to ‘showcase’ their work as well as being involved in an innovative project.
Complete and submit an application 6th June 2014.
- All applications will be considered and you will be notified of the outcome by 11th June 2014.
- If successful you will meet with the panel to present your piece or idea and discuss your specific needs on Tuesday 8th July. This will enable the panel to match you with the right mentor.
- You will then work with mentors to prepare for the ‘Sharing Event’ on November 2014 which will include the opportunity to present your work to programmers, promoters and small-scale venues.
- If you aren’t chosen to take part you will receive feedback and advice.